Monday, June 11, 2012

So, it's Monday...

... yet again

The weekend was pretty perfect. Lazy couch time, extreme weather adventures, amazing brunch dates, and afternoon strolls made for some amazing summertime days. All last week, I had a hard time catching up with my day to day rhythm once we got back from our long weekend camping, during which we celebrated my 25th birthdaaay! It was fun reliving our vacation on Saturday, which was lazy for me while N had some work to do in Denver and I was sort of sickly on the couch, browsing through the endless amount of [neglected] pictures that had found themselves onto my camera over the past few weeks. 





What else would find its way onto my memory card but sunshine walk snapshots? 




Fort Collins is moving. 


my very best friend


brunch at Lucille's. greatest buttermilk biscuits on the planet. 


 I'll have more to share with you from the weekend and {the fishing trip i turned 25 became a fishing girl} and some amazing pictures from the very scary Fort Collins High Park fire this week. For now have yourselves a good Monday!

---

xo . jess

2 comments:

  1. Love that couch! Was it as cute up close as it was far away? (o;

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!!!!
    i heard ft. collins is on fire. hope you are safe.

    ReplyDelete