Here comes miss procrastinator always turning her homework in late :) and filling out her blanks on Saaaaaaturday! I feel like crap and it's beaautiful outside! I'll force myself on at least a walk later, but a sleepy day is exactly what I need. Happy Weekend, folks!!
Go visit Lauren to link up + play!
1. The highlight of my week was volunteering at a local elementary school for Read Across America. They were celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday and I got to read Go Dogs, Go to an adorable 4th grade class.
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be ...when I define it, I'll let you know.
3. My first vehicle
was is a 92 Chevy Cavalier. And yes I'm a 24 year old still driving her first car :/ but I love my stick shift mini sized Auto. Nevertheless, I'm dieing to make that "is" a "was".
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is I have to quote my dear blogger friend Erin's blanks for this, because iiiiiii could not agree more: "coffee or tea, ... it's the comfort that comes from enjoying a warm cuppa while working or reading or sitting through a meeting."
5. My favorite way to waste time is doing so on Pinterest :) apparently, that's a trend.
6. Right now I could really go for a pizza. someone bring me a pizzaaa!
7. This weekend I will be sleeping off this weird body cold I've had this week aaaand exploring town a little with my dear Jules who's visiting me tomorroooooow.
I apologize for my sing songiness today :) let me cut back on that cold medicine.
xo . jess