Saturday, March 03, 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday



Here comes miss procrastinator always turning her homework in late :) and filling out her blanks on Saaaaaaturday! I feel like crap and it's beaautiful outside! I'll force myself on at least a walk later, but a sleepy day is exactly what I need. Happy Weekend,  folks!!


Go visit Lauren to link up + play!


1.  The highlight of my week was  volunteering at a local elementary school for Read Across America. They were celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday and I got to read Go Dogs, Go to an adorable 4th grade class.

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be   ...when I define it, I'll let you know.

3.  My first vehicle was   is a 92 Chevy Cavalier. And yes I'm a 24 year old still driving her first car :/ but I love my stick shift mini sized Auto. Nevertheless, I'm dieing to make that "is" a "was". 

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  I have to quote my dear blogger friend Erin's blanks for this, because iiiiiii could not agree more: "coffee or tea, ... it's the comfort that comes from enjoying a warm cuppa while working or reading or sitting through a meeting."

5. My favorite way to waste time is  doing so on Pinterest :) apparently, that's a trend. 

6. Right now I could really go for   a pizza. someone bring me a pizzaaa! 

7.  This weekend I will be   sleeping off this weird body cold I've had this week aaaand exploring town a little with my dear Jules who's visiting me tomorroooooow. 



I apologize for my sing songiness today :) let me cut back on that cold medicine. 

xo . jess

4 comments:

  1. i'm full of cold medicine right now too. i'm all shaky and cracked out. yuck. hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope [you] are feeling better today, you sound way worse off than I was. Gute Besserung ;) xo

      Delete
  2. A) I love that you quoted me...we still need a coffee date one of these days! B) I want pizza now. lol. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes on the coffee date and what kind of toppings would you like? :)

      Delete