Monday, December 06, 2010

make.


reverb10
December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?
First off I have to say: "I wish I cooked more." I really thought I would start after I was married to N with our own place, but then in Michigan we didn't have a complete kitchen and I had none of my wedding/kitchen stuff unpacked, and now that we're living with my mom for now, who would cook when their mom could have made it?? Right!? So..I'm sorry I'm not more suzy*homemake for you (which is funny, because my mama's name is Suzy)and let me say that this post is not about food. 

Instead, I've been working on a scrapbook for N and I of our trip to Seattle this past March for our godson's baptism. It was such a great trip and we have so many amazing photos even though it was only for 3 days and I got stuck completing it a few months back. I vow to be done by the end of January, so that I can start on the scrapbook I've been MEANING to even start since 2 years ago, of our trip to Germany and Austria during which we also got engaged on New Year's. And after that puppy it should give me a nice "year recap" to start and finish the scrapbook of our honeymoon sometime next summer. 
When I work on scrapbooks I always take my time, so I really only get to 2-4 a year, but they're always awesome :) Oh yea. I tooted my little horn. 

Feel free to hold me to it and demand for pictures of my Seattle scrapbook when I'm done! Or I'll just post pics when I get there ;)

xo . jess



No comments:

Post a Comment